View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Almost but not quite - can anyone explain this?

Good afternoon all!

I am currently trying to manifest a loving romantic relationship into my life with a specific person. I have been thinking positive thoughts and getting some absolutely incredible synchronicities happening to me almost daily right now. As a side effect, I've noticed men being particularly, unusually flirtatious with me at the moment. Is this normal? It's close but no cigar. My person and I met for a drink this weekend and without prompting no less than THREE separate people through the course of the night made jokes about marriage/when were we getting married etc. to us. It's like people can sense it. Now for some heavy irony: My person is going through a very difficult point in his personal life right now and has told me that he's not in the head space to date. I also discovered this weekend that he appears to be developing an addiction problem. I have told him to take all the time he needs and that he owes me nothing. Is it normal that things seem to have gone off the rails slightly even though I've been keeping positive and there's lots of synchronicity? What are your thoughts on the idea that things have to get worse before they can get better? Any thoughts on the nearly-but-not quite manifestations? I'm getting all sorts of men flirting and the one I want isn't (yet, I hope) in that space. Even my mail guy was unusually charming this morning