View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Master
hi again Flora wow this thread is old, it's nice to see you still around.

I don't really think it matters as much as you're thinking it does that you concentrate on the issue.. but if you think it does then it will more

see with eft, oftentimes the end result is that we don't have associated ill feelings with an event or whatever anymore.. like all that buildup we thought was so real just melts away... so I don't really think it's out of order that this process is minutely mimicked whilst you're tapping.
however, it is important to be detailed and maybe you are not defining the issue succinctly enough. and of course we know most issues are multi layered and faceted, so maybe you just have to be patient and work on other key issues.
lol a while back I spent time writing down all sorts of slights I felt and past experiences and people I still felt bad about.. I don't know how I will ever tackle it all lol. I don't suppose that is really necessary tho right? I think our bodies/minds know and will figure it out for us, and as things unravel, unimportant pieces fall away on their own accord!