View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Apologies, I may have missed it in your original post referring to yourself as a highly sensitive person. I am also a highly sensitive person.

It maybe that acupuncture is too strong for you in itself. I know that I would need to be the strongest I can be to tolerate it.

Have you tried cranio sacral therapy? I don't know what you're going for but that is such a gentle therapy and I am very attuned to it. With being highly sensitive I can feel the energy going around my body, which is unusual as the two therapists I've seen, say most people don't report feeling anything in the actual session, they just feel better within the next few days. But I can feel the energy going around my body and every little shift. It's fascinating. But I've never come out of a session feeling like I need days to recover. And it's always made me feel better.

It maybe that this suits your constitution better than acupuncture?

Thanks Patrycia-Rose!

I think you could be right about how strong acupunture is. I do Ayahausca ceremonies (have to take small doses) and usually they leave me floored for a few days afterwards, and take two weeks to integrate. I thought I could handle acupuncture But yeah, this treatment has taken more than a week now to integrate. Saying that, amazing things have happened in this week. I transformed my flat (in accordance with teh pinciples of feng shui!), and today my heart opened :) I know that this experience was very much of benefit, even if I'm still feeling fragile. I just wasnt prepared to be laid up after an acu treatment... Aya I can understand!

I had cranio-sacral therapy a few times but it wasn't for me. I'm actually seeing a healer at the moment, and a deep tissue masseuse, so maybe I should leave it at that instead of bombarding myself with healing