View Single Post
Old 20-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Indeed. The process holds within it, an abundant source of interconnectedness, that we can overlook, if we simply get too fixated on the goal. I’ve never been goal orientated, that’s my learning. I have great and deep trust in the process now, but having goals would serve me to really connect through the whole and of course receive through the whole. So I’m directed this way now, more so.

The goal for me is an imagined self image doing a thing, so there is a long term project putting things in place to make the vision become real, and there's a list of things that have to be done to put the little bits in place. I like to have to have a goals book broken up into a page of the long term outcomes, a page of what it should look like half way through, and a page of short term things to get done in the next week to month or so. Then I can open that book every morning and write a list of things to do today that I can do to move toward the final long term reality. A lot of people say just visualise and the universe provides, but to me there;s there's a difference between being a dreamer and being actively involved in making things come true. In weight lifting, you have to do what it takes to make the goal come true. You can't just visualise a heavy lift and the universe will make it happen. You have to visualise the heavy lift and then do the training that makes it possible. Then if you take the necessary steps, you will lift what you imagined. That is a lesson that applies to the rest of life.