View Single Post
Old 15-07-2019, 01:20 AM
ketzer

But it seems I am being rude to the OP and thread hijacking again.

I don't really see the body as something in which you are in, but rather something that you hold within your consciousness that you feel your self to be in. Think about Morpheus in the movie the matrix, while in the matrix, he felt himself to be in a body, but it was all happening within his mind. Instead of a central computer running the matrix, think of the greater universal mind of God. So yes, you could have had an OBE NDE, and yes God could have helped you regain the illusion of your body.

As far as the effect of the holy spirit goes, I would expect that if one's nature is aligned well enough with God, then this whole body illusion would not be much of a barrier to free movement at all. One could probably lay it down and pick it up at will, even 3 days later. Walls would not be much of a problem either as one could probably materialize the body right in the middle of a room full of people, maybe even in a silo buried underground. Think of it like being so trusted by God that you have super user status and are given administrator privileges to make tweaks to the virtual reality program running the matrix.

But now for the difficult question. How does someone with a handle like peaceistheanswer27 start a thread about OBEs that ends up morphing into one about people shooting canon balls and missiles at each other in silos?