View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you! When you say you have a connection with your one crystal that is how I feel about angelite. When I first got into crystals I bought 6 tumbles because I didnt really know what I wanted. I found myself constantly holding that stone. In fact when I would reach into my little baggy to grab a random stone it was almost always the one I would get. Since that stone a bought a larger one about the size of my palm as well as a pendant which I am currently wearing. Im not sure if I want to close the portal, right now I am more curious than anything. I know it has been in my house a long time. My house is over 100 years old and my parents didnt move here until late 1990s, we know a little bit about the past owners but not much. One thing I will say is that as it has gotten more active, I have seen that is protected in divine light. I have had negative spirits come through but the darkness I see with them is from holding onto their emotions. Im still confused as to why they all come to me. I mean my mom isnt really sensitive but I know my brother is.