View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Pathfinder
Hello CrystalQueen
I actually know exactly what you are talking about!
My nursery as a child had a "portal" or "vortex" in it, and it was a source
of much frustration until many years later when I realized what was going on.

First off, portals or "entry vortices" are doorways... they do not necessarily
go to a specific place, but rather are an opening to "here" that entities from many places can utilize...

Secondly, there are several ways they can occur... Someone can open one
through ritual, manifestation/intent, a weaker or thinner area in "the veil" where something can work to force its way through (usually occurs in a place with a lot of intense "emotional energy" or near a location of high electro-magnetic energy), and finally along the Earth's natural Ley lines and vortices.

I have found that intent, or the direct exertion of your will can "close" a portal for a time... Like many things though, if you start "fearing" or thinking too much about it, then you risk it seeping open again.

What I have personally found... The energy from that portal will bleed into your entire home, and "odd" things will occur in other places in the house, it sounds like that's why your closet is effected. Also, since you are on this side of the "doorway" you have more control over the portal than most people realize... I think you also figured this out. I also am a crystal person, and tried MANY different types to shut down my portal, what I finally found
was a rather large (mass wise) Lemurian seed crystal. I have a connection to these so maybe that's why it worked for me... I would focus your intent on locating a crystal that would seal off your portal, or only allow highly positive entities through, then start looking around, I'm sure it will come to you...
I knew I had the right one, while washing it in my sink... as soon as it touched "the house" it cracked and I could deffinately feel a profound change in the house's energy... I also found its the one crystal I have that doesn't like to be moved or played with... It just sits in the focal point of the portal, and does its thing... Off the top of my head, I actually feel Quartz works really well to seal portals, perhaps black tourmaline in quartz,
also nuummite or black garnet as I find these to be extremely grounding, also shungite or even an orgone pyramid with shungite should work, because of their effect on electro-magnetic fields.
Hope that helps.