View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Experiencer
Help Understanding what happened to me...?

Hi all!

I need a little help trying to understand what happened to me recently. I believe that this is some kind of strange sign or premonition, but I don't really know exactly what it means. Some kind of vision happened:

Yesterday, on my way out of the grocery store/supermarket, among the crowd of people walking in and out of the store, I saw these two young gentlemen walking into the store. They were about to cross in front of me, when I suddenly blinked and the gentlemen to the right appeared to me as if he were a skeleton. Everything else was fine. He was still walking and talking, but he was just this skeleton all of a sudden. I even had to think for a moment, "What is this?! Is it suddenly Halloween?! Where's the rest of him?! Where's his skin?!" I looked down for a moment after freaking out and blinking several times, then when I looked back up at him, and he was normal again.

I don't know him at all - he's just some random stranger. But I fear that this could mean something dangerous. Did I get some kind of vision meaning that he will suffer a terrible demise soon? He will be coming down with a fatal illness? That he's just some evil guy?! I don't know. It was just so real and vivid to me!

So strange... any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.