View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Ascender
Adoerner. Wow. I am so sad for your loss. Your story has affected me. I would like to help out in any way I can. My first recommendation is to remember safety first. There are many who open up mediumship abilities, myself included, only to find an inability to shut them down. Very important to remain balanced as well. Once a newfound gift is discovered the urge, at least for me, is to explore it with passion which can cause things to go out of balance. So, to recap, balance is essential I feel.

As far as closing off a connection goes -- maybe others advice might be more useful. I'm just learning today how to shut down connections willfully. My method involves knowing what I do already. Basically I bring myself to a loving state (a more real non-emotional love). And then I say what I want with who I am. Not in words necessarily but more by being the change that I want. This method worked. Once. I'd really suggest exploring this topic first and foremost to bring about what you would need to be done to safely open and close a connection.

Being in a place of love really is the first thing I would understand. Mediumship can open one up to be confused and unbalanced in my own personal experience. Being in a place of love can carry you a long way towards finding balance and safety in this endeavor. So, I'd like to tell you what I personally do, though others might have different experiences. There is an energetic/emotional way of understanding yourself. There is also a more real way of understanding yourself. The real state is like what you actually feel. So for instance, take the case of one who does not like others at all who chew loudly. It irritates them. The irritation is the surface emotion/energy. But really in the heart of things, the real feelings, it could be a more fundamental thing like disliking basic needs of self as one might not accept oneself. So understanding what is really going on and moving what you really feel to a state of loving-kindness willfully can in of itself bring you out of confusion states and bring balance.

I'd tell you all I know in one post but I've experienced a lot. Another time I might come back and tell you more of my experiences and thoughts on this thread :)

Best wishes to you. Your loss is deeply tragic and I really would like to encourage you to find the balance first. Not saying I know everything because well, that'd be funny if I thought that. Just what I would suggest. Thanks for reading!