View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 07:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This thought really stood out to me. Very insightful. Fear also results of a withdrawal of external conditions. I know I'm aware of that. When one understands fear one creates (their) reality. Fear creates fear. With our fear we create our reality without it we create that reality. I think we even fear what we can call the condition of what is external. This is an example of the spiritual principle said many times here, we create our own reality. We also can change our reality.
What I'd add to that is that we'll be able to change reality, as we consciously want, when our beliefs will be that we can do that, when we'll realize what we are in the wider reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.