View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariTheWinner
your grandmother or yourself had stomach ailments? Like indigestion constipation stomach ulcer or acid reflux? Snake dreams also mean one going through these kind of problems. Correcting eating habits might get relief.

Too much depression anxiety tension affects digestive system. Let me tell you a secret “You don’t exist as an individual”. So don’t do ANYTHING, just sit relax let go everything feel the wind look at the trees leaves see the blue sky... breathe.

If nobody ever EVER taught you the word "flower" how will you look at it now? See things without words, try it.

As yourself said you are changing a lot, but it seems there is resistance you are holding onto something or someone, whatever it is ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶.... Let it be. Relax, snakes will disappear.

I'm a Virgo so I'm used to stomach issues. Being a Virgo also means that I gravitate more towards healthy eating and am keenly aware of how certain foods affect my stomach.

I have to let go of a lot that has to do with "reaiity" as I perceived it due to the changes I'm going through. There is no way I can have forward progress without doing that and dreams are an important part of my journey as they serve as a link between myself and my guides. I had never forgotten the snake dream and something to do with my grandmother's children and house has surfaced and I was wondering if the dream wasn't a way of telling me this when I was younger.

Thank you so much for your response :)