Thread: Babylon
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
I think you're telling all the stories as one. You said about all types of energy as one type of energy. So how can you distinguish it's a good one or a bad one

WELL YES - now you are getting git - kind of...lol...ALL these seemingly DIFFERENT energies - are actually ONE energy with many descriptions..lol..

WHY is that..??...

BECAUSE - the ENERGY PHENOMENA IS REAL - and it is UNIVERSAL - EVERYBODY HAS IT !! We had the EXPERIENCE of it first, directly, then we tried ot describe it in many many ways - each individual described it in their own way - and soon different philosophies and RELIGIONS began based around the UNIVERSAL METAPHYSICAL TRUTH..

Its not the energy that is at fault Jeremy - it is the DESCRIPTION that fails to capture its truth.. LIMITED perspective and limited wisdom lead to this confusion..

As to the rest its just more of your egoic fantasy garbage

Quote:
I'm better than any God in the spiritual realm so you say, I'm not ready? Should I have to start from the very beginning to learn your so call energy. Hahaha, a backwards learning.

If I say that Jeremy then its English SARCASM my friend - means totally OPPOSITE and stated as a humorous JOKE... But when YOU say it you truly believe it to be actual truth which just makes you look like a fool.. So YES Jeremy - go right back to the beginning and put all this delusion to one side - start again with some REAL spiritual intention instead of this foolish egoic child like game you insist on playing... You know NOTHING of spirit - have NEVER encountered a spiritual entitiy - and if you did you would fill your mortal pants from both ends at once so totally unprepared and ignorant as you are - quit making this stuff up Jeremy - you are just embarrasing yourself and making a mockery of actual spiritual wisdom...