View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Master
"Rosewater
I do understand what you're referring to and it's not the same as I am referring to."

yes that's why i wrote in both of my previous posts i was refering to creation/eden

"Were the Sumerian drawings factual or were they representations? Factually they may have been humanoid in appearance the way we are, but to the Sumerians they may have taken on the characteristics of animals as the Sumerians saw them. For instance, if people had come in flying machines, would the Sumerians have depicted a pilot as having feathers? In some cultures reptiles and snakes are supposed to be guardians of the earth - snakes especially because they have an 'ear to the ground'. Would the drawing of a human with a snake/reptile head not depict that role?"

Again they did draw humans, not symbols to represent them and didn't use other animals etc aside from that one entity.. they weren't snakes I just described them that way bc they were reptilian in appearence. And lastly the pictures accompanying the tablets clearly state these were the Gods from another planet.