View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
Perhaps try this-set up an alter for her and the other spirits that are there, it sounds like they are asking for someones help. Spirits ask for help from us and it doesn't necessarily mean that they had to have a horrible life situation.

On this alter put a candle, that attracts them. Also put cookies, maybe an apple, it shows your kind intentions to them. Whether you are inclined to prayer or not, say something-asking them what it is that they need that you can help and that they move along their way-you can add to their next stage of development-whatever you are inclined to say.

The thing about this is the length of time that this could take. You may need to do this for as long as 2 months. Many people really have difficulty hearing this and persisting with this.

When we move into a residence, I believe, we do so with the responsibility of - depending on whether we are buying it or renting but calling the landlord if something is leaking, or paying to fix something if we are buying the house-we take on responsibilities. The spirits that may be there are part of the responsibilities that are there, like it or not. If we chose not to deal with it we can leave, but if we stay, I believe, we should try to do right by them.

I don't see anywhere where you've written that they are harmful so it sounds like they are just lost or just stuck in repeating patterns, they will tell you what they need. Maybe all they need to know is that someone cares and will try to listen to them and it will be enough for them to move on.