View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 04:27 AM
Knower

That's only while alive. When I die, I'm outside the passage of time, granting me access to either the past or future via the "Eternal now". Once I'm reborn, then time will only move forward from there until I die again. I think that's how time works, outside the metaphysical plane of existence.

Reliving this life and knowing that places like buildings that no longer stand will once stand again, like the World Trade Center will once again stand, until September 11, 2001 unless I prevent 9/11, for example. There was also a house I used to go to in my youth that no longer stands and it was torn down, then there was this speech and hearing clinic that got replaced by an art center, and then there was King's Island Resort, which is also gone, sadly!

So I if I die in 2070 and come back to 1988 again, which would be 1988B, time would resume for me and only go forward from there. When I die again, the cycle resets, going backwards or forward in time will cause time to only move forward while inhabiting a body, the soul isn't restricted by time, from what I've heard. Only the physical body is restricted by time moving forward. Am I right? I hope so!

Think of time as a river; you only flow forward while swimming in it. Once you get out (as in, you die) you're outside the river and you can retrace your steps and enter from the same spot (birth date) and try again but it wouldn't be in the same reality you died in. It'll look identical but the old reality is now out of your reach, forever, assuming there are infinite realities and a multiverse.