View Single Post
Old 27-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Bah and humbug! Unfortunately we didn't receive a letter from the council this week.

I can understand the 3 of Swords for disappointment (although I can't say we were looking forward to getting the letter - maybe it turned out to be disappointment because my prediction turned out to be inaccurate. ).

I have absolutely no idea where the King of Pentacles fits in. Unless there is disappointment at not receiving the letter (3 of Swords) because the matter has been referred further up the chain (King of Pentacles).

Never mind ... if at first you don't succeed ...

In my Fountain Tarot the 3 of Swords is literally 'on ice' and I've started interpreting it as things literally not moving - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/342625484126375764/

Also in Fountain Tarot, the King of Pentacles is encased by boxes, which I've started interpreting as wanting to remain 'boxed in' and keep all resources close, kind of like a kid not wanting to empty their piggy bank - bottom right card!

May not necessarily apply to your case, but when I saw your followup it instantly twigged for me based on the imagery I often use :) (I love Fountain Tarot!)