View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
OK, so your saying oneness is the ground of all reality, everything visible: "manifestations.... including our notion of Gods, the prophets, and saviours" in your words are just that, manifestations of the one.

Well, there we go, as the world turns. I'm just all eyes these days, the way I see it nothing is simply defined.

There might be a greater power that has a plan. Duality, non-duality, it's all going to be revealed. I hope... after all this build up.

My goodness...

The point of transcendence is to eliminate all conditions that stand in the way of ending the feeling of disconnection. In the end all conditions must
be transcended for that ending to arise. That transcendence means that whatever you now see as a condition to that ending, does not have to be met.

The only position I know of that offers total transcendence is that whatever already is does not have to be overcome for the purpose of total connection because all is already one. In that sense "whatever already is" includes not realizing this or anything else for it must already be Oneness not realizing !!!

All else that is on offer in the spiritual supermarket requires achieving something so is not totally transcendental. Whatever those requirements are have to be transcended at some point so why not deselect such paths at the outset?:). The answer I expect is that characters vary and some have a sense of lack and like the idea of something to do that offers the hope of correcting that lack. I expect the end of that process is to realize that there was no lack in the first place but have to go through the process of trying to correct that non existent lack in order to get there.