View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Master
If he's breaking town noise regulations, why don't you go after him legally? You've already tried being nice but actually you are allowing this guy to abuse you. Maybe the Universe is saying, time to get assertive and proactive. Think through the consequences and what you think you need to learn most from this? What does your gut instinct tell you is your best move? You've already given us a clue "I just keep attracting bullies into my field of experience. Maybe a better affirmation for me would be something along the lines about being a victor, not a victim any longer?" Maybe it's time to put affirmation into practice? What do you think?

I had a bad experience with a neighbour who went ballistic about something that was not our fault and not our responsibility either. I know how it feels when something like this happens - it's almost like a rape of energy! I pray for my guides to protect me and send negative people away. It does work - in another case the person moved away.

So whether you act outwardly with the law or inwardly with prayer/meditation, both can have effects. And you can do both at the same time too, if you want.

Here is a teaching that might help: http://tarotoflife.blogspot.ca/2010/...ntentions.html