View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Good and worthy exercise

Spiritual language has no alphabet, no grammar and above all - is a silent and permanent communication between all that exist simply by the fact that ALL is intimately inter-connected and therefore all-knowing hence the silence. Tune-in to that universal link and all the answers and knowledge will be available without the limitation of any spoken language ...if, if and only if you are ready! Indeed, it is not an easy task to just tune-in and "speak and hear" that silent language. Many have tried, are trying still and will be forever trying ...Buddhist, Trappist ....etc. etc.

And so, indeed, we need an intermediary medium (a language) to communicate with not only with each other but with lower and higher forms of consciousness. That said, very often my cat and myself do SPEAK silently and we do understand each other. On the other hand, I cannot speak (communicate) with my neighbour because he has an unreasonable grudge! And so, it goes for 99% of humanity, supposedly the highest form of consciousness of the planet! But, we are getting better and better at speaking in a common language towards a better cohesion and a common sense of purpose. Rightly or wrongly, English has become the common and agreed language of our modern world! To ask the World to learn and communicate in yet another language (however simple that language) is frankly, unnecessary, an unrealistic task besides being a waste of time. The language per see is not the problem in COMMUNICATION, rather the inherited history, cultural differences, political biases and religious influences that are the stumbling block.

As to communicate with other forms of consciousness (in the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment, of course) i.e. a spiritual guide, is it absolutely necessary to have a common spoken language? I think that higher knowledge is transmitted telepathically - silent language, for those ready to receive it and, thereafter, translated intuitively in our own (local) language.

So, in conclusion, I believe your pursuit of a better common language for humanity is rather a personal awakening or perhaps a rising awareness of the need for humanity to unite and tread the path of spirituality. That you actively immerse yourself in that exercise is only a TOOL for your own contribution to the spiritual awakening of humanity to a higher degree. The spiritual energy you generate in that exercise is valuable and worthy even though your objective is achievable (which is not important anyway).

Did not intend to go so far ...runaway fingers!
Hope you are having a good New Year!
Au Revoir