View Single Post
Old 30-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Master
I love crows. When I was younger, their cawing used to drive me nuts...but now I really enjoy it. They've always been around me and my mom. They always seem to be hanging around me now. What I especially enjoy is at a particular trail I go to, there are a few rather large ones and one has a very unique 'voice'. He/or she seems to follow me as I run or walk around the trail, from tree top to tree top. I talk to it and it tilts its head. I have a picture of it with another crow on a tree branch and it's wings our out, like it's either doing some mating dance or cooling himself. I have it as my wallpaper on my phone. The day it was doing that, I so wished I had my camera and not just the phone camera.

Anyway, don't know if crows around me mean anything, but I love their company. :-) Come Fall, they roost in the city I was born in, I mean they cover the city! It's eerie and fascinating and amazing. The bare trees look like they have leaves in the winter because of all the crows in the trees.