View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Experiencer
I like reading about genetic memory and epigenetics but I agree with Frederick its a tedious way to get the knowledge we only need to remember,I had a dream that my german ancestors had deep polish roots which would explain why I always cried when I heard polish.

years and years later I took a dna test which cost 200 dollars and required decades of left brained scientific research and enormous funding in molecular genetics.
To be told exactly the same thing that I had markers found in polish populations
The same answer,one I got in a dream,the second took hundreds of years of scientific research and billions in funding.

I dream beautful theories all the time,we already know things.
There is too much dominance of the masculine left brained scienfiftic view rather than what our feminine intuition knows at once,the right hemisphere.

I'll leave you with the story of Socrates and the slave boy.
A crucial point in the dialogue is when Socrates tells Meno that there is no such thing as teaching, only recollection of knowledge from past lives, or anamnesis. Socrates claims that he can demonstrate this by showing that one of Meno's servants, a slave boy, knows geometric principles though he is uneducated. Socrates states that he will teach the boy nothing, only ask him questions to assist the process of recollection. Socrates proceeds to ask the slave boy a series of questions about the size and length of lines and squares, using visual diagrams to aid the boy in understanding the questions. The crucial point to this part of the dialogue is that, though the boy has no training, he knows the correct answers to the questions – he intrinsically knows the Pythagorean proposition.