Thread: KARMA
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 09:47 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerramineLightvoid
Ketzer's mentality is a dangerous one. That's all I can say in response. Trying to deny reality is what has led to so many attrocities throughout history. Just because he drank the retardo coolaid, doesn't mean we should want to. I don't sense actual esoteric truth in your words, everything just sounds like quack science and this is coming from the guy full of quack science.

See the difference between me and you is, I know how crazy I sound. Which is why when I actually study science, I just represent it as-is. I generally don't interpret the facts to mean some higher conspiracy. I have an idealistic side, and a pragmatic one. The pragmatic one does what it does, running concurrently to but not intersecting with the idealistic side.

So I'll preach a greater truth, but at least I'm not reaching like saying that the wave function means reality isn't reality. Nothing in the science you cite actually has to do with what you're saying. The Wave Function just describes the reality we already know. You talk about probability but ignore other facets of Quantum Physics, such as that it ONLY applies on the Quantum scale to particle sized objects. Or for instance Feynman's diagram that pretty much establishes why we only see 1 outcome and that's because ALL probabilities merge into the 1 probability where the particle reached it's destination.

So basically again, we experience only 1 reality ultimately. This is doubly true if there is a God observing the universe. Because then that would explain why everything at the Macro scale is Determined/Set/A Single Possibility.

Me thinks you need to study your science a bit more. Enjoy your rants and your reality.

"Instead, an object such as an electron, a photon, a molecule, or (just to blow your mind) your grandmother, can be thought of as a blend of properties called a superposition that have different states at once.

The probabilities of those states, each describing its position and energy in time and space, is what we call waves. Seriously, stop trying to imagine it in a classical, physical sense, you'll get a nose bleed."

https://www.sciencealert.com/physici...s-act-as-waves