View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Argento

Maybe you could stop thinking about depression altogether. If you try to be free from depression it will continue....What you resist persists n' all that.

Coming from an ex depressee. 8 years wake n' cry. 10 years cured.

I realised that trying to be free from depression eventually becomes a vehicle for its continuity. Trying to be free IS the shackle.

All my symptoms disappeared in one instant. I was crying, fell on the floor and snapped out of it. I noticed that I was the cause.

Obviously I have no idea of your background so I could be way off the mark here..

But I will state controversially that doctors have no idea about depression. Don't listen to those eejits.

It is a thought loop that effects the chemical balance of the body, not the other way round....in my experience anyway.

Problem is that we love our thought loops....no matter how they unbalance our emotions.

I hope you read my post as a positive (most tend not to understand, lol). Remember you're not depressed....If you tell yourself that you are, you give up responsibility and in turn the opportunity for it to pass