View Single Post
Old 20-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Simon Karlos

Bunny Inner Number Significance

Hello!

My friend, you aren't really "far" from living the significance of your Lifepath 33! Why, many numerologists tend to place dramatic, lofty meanings onto such numbers, whereas--although master numbers generally do represent a magnification, an intensity, of the single digit number--it is really highly individual as to the particular soul's reason for having such a number. The very fact that you are aware of this number(s) in your life--and that you are sharing them with likeminded people--shows a high degree of openness, receptivity and willingness to expand your self-concepts and consciousness.

I have an uncle that also has a 33 Lifepath who notices this number phenomenon (after years of me telling him about my experiences), and he has often questioned the "heck" out of it all, making it unnecessarily difficult for himself to understand. The very simple answer is that these signs are here to catch our attention to help wake us up from the sleep of limited perception. They are indeed intended to get us to question their significance, but not to over-do it and make it into an intellectual game of "tail-chasing," you see. (I'm teasing a bit here.)

It is our own "Higher Self" (in collaboration with guides, angels and other beings with positive intentions) that sets up this number synchronicity phenomenon for us to take notice of. It is not necessary at all for us to discover specific numerological meanings--although this is fine, whenever one chooses to study this--because on the human level we cannot grasp the multidimensional nature of the reality behind it--but we can become more sensitive and have a deep intuitively understanding of it. Because as the Higher Self/Soul, we truly already know.

Blessings
Kar

(Just edited this in!) P.S. - I noticed a moment ago that this is my 33rd post!!! (Grin)