Thread: Reality
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

First thank you all for the thoughts and insights.

It fills me at times with wonder. This physical world I am experiencing.
How things seem to have fallen in place just right for this being to be here.
The gift and perhaps curse, lol, of being able to create a perspective and thoughts to form a relationship with it.

There are also times it just goes along its merry way anyways, doing what it has long before I came along. In its own way seems the Universe itself creates a reality of sorts. Just carrying on what has been placed in motion.

Many theorize, philosophy, ponder, and write about it. Yet, just living and observing and interacting with it seems to bring the most wonder and inspiration of all. Life unfolding unto each.

All playing upon each. Some subtle, some direct, and some may not be realized until later or in ways seem to bring about to ask " now how did that happen?"

Noticing the changes, growing with in the changes, interacting with another, the inner and outer growth, all seem to add to what is experienced. Thus, further form what is real at the moment.

Perhaps can't hold onto it being just what was, is, or could be. Perhaps as I go through these passings, with in these reality takes form.

Just sharing some further thoughts on this.

It's simply... cause and effect we complicate it ourselves.