View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:25 AM
BlueOwl

That does make sense to me yes :)

I think I have only had 3 or 4 proper ap that did not involve being in a dream. Those ones I recall leaving my body a lot before it happened successfully although half of them were very short and sweet and I only got as far as my room. One of those ap involved this man I was talking about. All the others which had made me debate were all from dreams and often I recall going back into my body with them with some kind of quick woosh feeling or loud noise.

Once I was fying in a dream. It was pretty weird like some dreams are. I was feeling happy flying around in and out of people's houses ( nosy lol )and the dream was mish mashed up and then I was walking and all of a sudden there was a wooosh and I felt like I was being lifted up and within seconds I was in a completly different location walking down a cobble street with houses that do not look like houses from the UK. They had different styles and character. I think they were like houses you would find in other parts of Europe. I became more aware of my self and was just walking down this street and all of a sudden heard loud singing in my head. I thought it was me even though I cannot sing lol but then realised it wasn't me. ( My friend was in a local band before he passed away ) I then saw an old man I never seen before pointing down the street jestering that I carry on walking ahead. I then see my firend I was talking about who I often see in lucid/ap open this door of the side street and poke his head out like he was looking for someone. I rush over to him and we hugged. It was weird the part where I was like in an ordinary dream and get that woosh feeling during it and end up in a different location with self awareness all of a sudden.