Thread: MCS?
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2020, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Hi all,

I'm a male in my early fifties.

Over the last 3 or 4 years I have developed a sensitivity for certain types of fragrances.

I love the smell of essential oils. I can handle wet paint, gasoline and cigarette smoke. No problem with that.

What makes me sick are perfumes and synthetic ‘personal’ scents. I can’t breathe when I’m out in public. Lots of people seem be drenched in aggressive perfumes these days. I can smell an overload of it everywhere. It’s suffocating.

Musk based perfumes and ‘powdery’ ones have the worst effect on me. My eyes get sore, I get a headache and feel instantly terrible when I smell that stuff. I can even taste it in my mouth.

I simply don’t understand that most people seem to be not bothered by this.

I might have developed some type of MCS and if that’s the case, well, I’m screwed for life.

Can anyone else relate to this problem?
I HAD THAT PROBLEM BIG TIME!

My problems began when I helped a Church group clear a field for a new Church. On the property was poison oak and poison ivy. We threw these poisons on the bomb fire and I breathed in the fume. NEXT, during twilight, I mowed over a nest of hornets, wasp, whoever..... accidentally. They stung me probably 100 times or more. THEN, where I was working, somebody let of an insecticide bomb in the close ventilation office working area. I ended up choking on the floor.

Doctor after doctor gave up on me. Finally I found an environmental Doctor. She monitored my blood work, provided me what I needed in vitamins/minerals, etc. and put me on a regime of allergy shots which I took 2 shots once a week. Slowly, I was brought back to 'normal'.

MAYBE THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜