View Single Post
Old 23-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Knower

Ive never read or heard of either of those stories :)
Tobi the feeling I got off the souls I saw there was that they were in an eternal form of purgatory. Some souls attacked anything that moved. Almost as though the more demonic beings were feeding off the more mortal souls..there was no type of repenting coming from these ones. They were dark and unforgiving.
I did also see some souls that were trapped in.. For lack of a better word a 'tar pit'. They werent sinking they were just kind of unable to get out. These ones were being beat and tortured and begging for forgiveness. The seemed more human. I only saw one man weeping, I remember speaking with him. I pulled him out of the pit. But his tears were not pure, they were tears because he had to endure the torment, not tears because he was sorry for what he had done. He immediately changed and tried attacking me, so he was thrown back in.
nothing else I saw down there showed anykind of repenting.

But I did get that feeling on the first memory I described. As though they were in there last stages before being granted some form of peace or life again. They were the people I was rescuing. But for them to have survived up to that point they must have been strong of will, because there were also all the souls that had just died on their way to hell running around causing blood shed and havoc. :)

I guess maybe once you get to the bottom you have to make it to the top layer again, I don't know. :)