View Single Post
Old 21-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleheart
Continuing the work of past lives is great, but you don't need to be a ________ in order to do it.
Whoops sorry! I only mean as shiningstars said. Fill in the blank. Fill in the label. You don't need to be a Christian... You don't need to be an Initiate... You don't need to be a Star Seed... Labels aren't required to work on one's spiritual self-development.

They're a hindrance in fact. Any label, or belief-specific path, is a hindrance to truth exploration. They limit how the spiritual student proceeds. Think of reincarnation and karma for example. These are fundamental spiritual truths that open the consciousness door to the very purpose of life, answering questions about why we are born, and why we are here. Yet the individual who labels themselves a Christian will be shut out from those immense truths, because as a Christian they may only abide by the tenets their religion teaches.

Regarding past life exploration, I've had rebirth and past life regressions, way back when I first started out on my path. A perfect example of how all spiritual exploration is open to anyone, anytime, anywhere.