View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdeyeblind22
i have been meditating every day for about 3 months now, 30 minutes to an hour for each session. i can say i have definitely changed a lot with the way i think and percieve things. but i have always had trouble opening my chakras and my kundalini. to the point where it feels like im not getting anywhere with my spiritual journey. ive been trying to open all of my chakras starting with my root chakra for the past 2 months but nothing has really happened. so i have mainly been focusing on my third eye chakra, trying to open it up. but nothing is happening? every time i meditate, i always go into a deep meditation to the point where i see shapes and colors and my body goes completely numb. i know the third eye opening is a process, but am i getting anywhere?

I'm not an expert, I'm still learning, so I don't have the answers you may be looking for. I'm 52 and have been meditating for a long time and to be honest, I don't know if my chakras are open, closed, or out to lunch. I don't concern myself with these things. Things will happen in due time, relax, and move forward. Perhaps you not feeling your chakras open IS part of your journey.

Enjoy the moment, be thankful, you are a valued person.