View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Well the ones you've spoken about sound terrifying

Makes me wonder about....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

They are not inherently evil, nor do you need to be terrified of them. Simply approach with common sense and caution just as you would anything you have limited or no experience of. Your main fear originates from imbedded visual references from movies and media producing preloaded judgements.

Quote:
What about the fabulous ones like the Pleiadians, what are they like briefly?

I was told I was one before birth or something by a light worker, that made me feel special but you seem so sceptical about the conclusions people are jumping to quickly as they explore these new worlds.

Those you reference are not unlike human beings, but more genetically, mentally and technologically refined in their observable attributes. Because of their similarities with human appearance it also means their individual features and differences apart can be easier identified than with other species. For this reason their variations in appearance, behaviour and interactivity can seem broader, but their general tone tied within a strong disciplined femininity and deeper exotic sensuality. This can be mistaken for a male energy at times because of its assertiveness through a strong sense of will and boldness. Those groups who may interact with human beings do not represent all the characteristics of the rest of the species elsewhere.

Quote:
People just want to feel special, and they want to feel like they understand.

You have hit the nail on the head.
This is where many belief systems originate.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸