View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Master
Programmed Citrine Wand

I have a natural citrine wand, channeling crystal with 7 sided table, some 12-14 cm tall. Very light, truly natural citrine. To be honest, I've never seen one like this ever.
I've shown it on a spiritual forum when I first bought it around 2010 and several people said there are 3 crystal beings in it (!).
When I bought it I knew I wanted and needed it, yet I could never really connect with it.
A few years back I pondered selling it, but some part of me doesn't want to, plus I know I'll never ever get a citrine of this quality again. Meaning I have to be very sure if I'm going to do that.
I never did, even though I still didn't know what it came here for. I just trusted that I needed it anyway and that it'd work on my environment and my energies.

Then yesterday I was in a Zoom webinar by Diana Cooper & Tim Whild and we could programme a crystal to keep us in 5D.
I had to quickly find something as the webinar went on and there was no time to leisurely walk around my house to find a suitable crystal.
The citrine caught my eye and I thought "Why the heck not?! Maybe that's why it came to me?"
So I did this programming with my citrine and it felt good! I was in doubt a bit as they used clear crystal points, but I thought, who cares, I follow my intuition. And I think it being citrine is actually a very good choice? Since it works on Solar Plexus and ego and such?
I also felt that, if there are indeed 3 crystal beings in it, only 1 would take on this program. And for the first time since I bought it 9-10 yrs ago I feel connected to it :)

Just wanted to share as I thought it was quite special and because I NEVER programme crystals.