View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 08:50 PM
ImthatIm

We are the church. I am Christian because I follow Christ and grow in his teachings through the Holy Spirit. I found that the Love of Christ is in me. I am being perfected by Love or in Love, Faith is rooted in Love. Love is the most excellent way. God so Loved . If you do not Love you do not know him. So get to know him. I can read pray do think talk and buy a bumper sticker but I mean know him by spending time with him alone and just Reading the Word and praying and talking and singing and dancing and being thankful in him. Get excited that when you set time to be alone behind closed doors with him just to be with him he will not forsake you.When you have spent the time to know him and be with him and that Love burns inside you, you will want to go around people and share him with them by just showing that Love. In a smile in a kind word by give mercy and forgiveness all the things that flow from the Love of God and Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
Love is the key and main force that runs through it all.

Go to church don't go to church. Christ makes you a Christian and church attendance makes you a church member.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 29-11-2018 at 12:32 AM.