View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Ah thankyou, so its with the intent, one moves to stay present with whatever is.

Yes I think that's the gist of it in the general sense, but there is the specific aspect of staying with I AM, which I take to mean your constant presence.

Quote:
Well I thought you wanted people to read it and discuss.

Yes, that would be ideal, because it is quite an indepth talk from the advaita ND perspective.

Quote:
I moved through it fast but I got the gist of it and I like it. It speaks to that part of me aware, so it's not hard to flow with the context.

Quote:
Affirmations were more when I investigated my mind and beliefs, keeping me locked in to an "aspect" of my process.

Oh right, that sounds like a good idea. Can you give an example of such an affirmation?

Quote:
It was important learning for me over that two years to see how the body shifts more profoundly to clarity of being if the mind is changed from old patterns to new patterns that serve a greater shift within. I still had to do the work as it all arose. I did notice it was quite profound all the same. Bit like being in a sitting meditation, where you let it all unfold once you place your attention to something. It served a similar process to what your sharing here about where attention goes, what can be, in this way. I used Louise Hay's book to understand the mind body relationship more so, so it was a investigative path for a while in me. . (I walked many paths but I see it served me to gain a deeper understanding of many paths and where it all leads.. )

Quote:
This is where I have arrived recently, more consciously aware the potential in myself in this regard. It is getting into my awareness deeper how to let it all melt away rather than let my mind take over the game.

Yes, so its a process of dissolving in that pure conscious awareness.

Quote:
I think this last shift helped me see how I really don't want to be in the entanglement of myself anymore, through the mind/body awareness. I got a taste of that pure awareness these past few months so I see how it is going to serve me ongoing from here on in as a practice this more clear/aware to do so :)

Yes same here. I'm no longer the named thing 'gem' - still the same personality but more spontaneous in that I don't have to do what I do per-se, but I just know what I'm doing. How could I say? I am being knowing?

Things work out better not so much because I do it better, but because I'm more consciously aware of what arises to my mind, more intricately aware of what I'm doing. I lost a lot of attachment to all of that because I know the arisings of the mind aren't really me, and nothing in the experience can affect my true nature.