View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaxx
And regardless of what God and consciousness are, do you believe, based on your experience, that our individual consciosuness (soul?) will go on forever, regardless of which forms it might take or of where ti might reside (spirit world)? Or do you rather think that it will come to an "end" one day?

I could not imagine that we would end at some point, after having developed so incredibly much, in our soul development...all of the knowledge and memories that we would have amassed within our being/consciousness.
It doesn't seem right for all of that, of which we would have become, to be extinguished at some point in the future.

It has been said to me that if we were on a "divine love path" in our lives (instead of a natural love path) then at some point in our development as divine beings, we can merge with our soulmate as a complete whole new kind of entity...and life can follow a whole new exiting existence.

I am led to believe that when a person reaches a state of being of atonement with god..."full divinity"....life realy excels from that point on.....I refer to atonement as still being an individual with free will, to do and travel wherever and whenever you please...BUT...." separate from god, but like unto god in his very essence".

LIVING A LIFE AS A FULLY DEVELOPED BEING...IN GODS VERY ESSENCE...AND STILL BEING AN INDIVIDUAL. ...IN HIS MOST MASSIVE HOLY KINGDOM....I AM LED TO BELIEVE IS A VERY EXUBERANT LIFE STYLE.

Regards neil.