View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Ah I see, I figured to at least see some energy or some type of Aura and I guess I just need more practice so that I can have more consciousness when doing it. But at the same time I am at that point to where I can observe and have a clear mind. I know that a lot of this stuff you just have to take it. lol Some times other people have seen me in their dreams and they say that I am super tall... What is Tri porting? Like Teleporting?
The people who saw you saw a being taking your form. The logistics involved in one Human-being visiting another in another dimension are ridiculous and make it nearly impossible unless you had help from an other-worldly force. So random dream visitations do not happen unless you live in the same relative space, then it may be more likely to happen. Tri-porting is something that occurs to nearly everyone without them knowing. Have you ever had a dream or projection where you were somebody else? Where people came up to you and started talking to you like they knew you and you had absolutely no clue what they were talking about? If so then you've been Tri-ported. The Tri comes from three beings involved. You, a facilitator, and the body you end up in. Since bodies in these dimensions are not fully solid and are capable of going "thin" and passing through other objects your body can be placed inside the body of another being. In the astral beings setup to have a Human-being's astral body brought to them and put inside of their body. And they let you control yours/their body during the experience so they can have a first-person perspective of the whole experience. Since they are connected to you as well they can feel all your emotions and so forth. Sometimes they will do things to make the experience go a certain way - usually there are other external beings involved as well that will push the experience in a certain direction. It happens while you're non-conscious so by the time we become conscious or semi-conscious in a non-lucid dream we wouldn't have any clue unless we looked in a mirror or had some other clues that can occasionally occur.

So to break it down. A facilitator grabs one of your multi-dimensional bodies (I'm assuming astral) and takes it from one dimension into another. Which is basically from the RTZ into another dimension. These beings are capable of moving through multiple dimensions so it's easy for them. It's actually a huge procession of this happening involving carriages, sleds, boats, zip cords, and beings carrying you. I'm sure there's more means of transportation but those are the ones I can confirm. Those transportations are used to get you from one location in a dimension to a different location in the same dimension. The facilitator is who carries you from one dimension into a completely different dimension. You are passed off several times during the process until winding up at whatever being arranged for this to happen (why/how they arrange it I can't say for sure, I have theories but won't get into that). Once there they put you inside their body and wait for your dream/projection experience to begin. And then they sit back and enjoy the show and if the show doesn't start going a way they want they will often influence it into going a certain way. Some beings plan in out to go a certain way from the beginning, some prefer just to see how it goes naturally. There are varying degrees of beings who do this so some will do it simply to torture you and others seem to just do it for the experience. If you stop going along with the experience and start talking to them they will usually get mad and separate from you, sometimes then attacking you both physically and sexually. My guess is energy is involved in this and so when you deny the experience they try and drain energy from you through attacking you either physically or sexually - since they went through so much to get this to happen I guess they want something out of it. But there are some that will just leave you where you are and go do their own thing after separating. My guess is they communicate telepathically with a facilitator and let them know to come pick you up. A lot of times the facilitators will wait around invisible for the experience to end anyways so they can take you to your next adventure for the night. Or in other words to their next customer. I've had beings refer to a specific facilitator as "the man with a box" not sure what that means. But if you mention "the man with a box" in the lower astral realms beings turn white and will not say a word, they are all super scared of him.