View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, when it happened, those parts of my body were really tense, they were like stretching, it was like getting electrocuted Yes, I was even more relaxed and in a very deep state when those movements were gone.I also saw flashes of light and this made me to go even in a deeper state.

Why do you ask, it happens to you too?
Yes that is what I've noticed myself and why I asked. Personally I believe that you can meditate "wrong". You can get into trance states by "leaning" on your nerves or unconsciously tensing up your muscles. What I see are flashes of white light that seem to indicate that I'm going the right direction and black when not. I don't know if it's the subconscious or whatever helping out but everytime I see those I also get into The deeper states. So I would say there Is a specific method to enter deeper states easier when you get the feel for it.

One thing I noticed helping with tension is noticing a "sense of release" with the out breath. Now don't try and recreate by deeper breathing or making your muscles feel relaxed with the out breath but really feel it with the breath. I've only noticed this a week or so

Again I hope my message didn't come out the wrong way as it could make things worse, it's not really "trying" but all about noticing what happens and you barely "do" anything when meditating right if that makes sense.