View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
First of all - I don't claim my opinions to be facts - they're based on divine inspiration and many years of experience.

I present this to be a reading technique - not the only one - but some might understand what I mean and like it.

Third - I wrote something wrong. The first reading is normally right, but what I mean is that it just confirms destiny and is not reflecting as a second reading would be.

I've worked as a tarot reader for many years, and I've been right and correct about my predictions. As examples - I told one woman that had a secret that she was six weeks pregnant that "I want to be the first to congratulate you with your baby" and I told an totally unknown person on the other side of the globe that he was studying law but that he didn't like it. Just two of many examples on how my sitters were in awe for what I could see. I back then used only the first reading.

So why a second reading? Well, to be correct about the destiny doesn't impress me anymore - and in my opinion it doesn't do anything for me or the sitters (when I write me here I think of myself as the sitter when I read for myself). To be accurate will give faith in that the destiny is set for you, but in my opinion it doesn't give anyone the option to reflect over things.

The Second Hand Silver Tarot is more of an alternative reading when you don't chase for gold, but take some steps back (because you've experienced that you took the wrong turn somewhere) and are happy with the silver. Silver is connected to the moon that is reflecting the sun. Sun is (in astrology) known for being your identity.

So I don't say that the first reading isn't right (it was wrong when I wrote that) - but I say it's good to have a second opinion like another leg to rest on. And I explain why the second opinion is more right for someone because they might have "fallen out of the race".

It's difficult to explain what I mean. It's because it's tarot and not science.

So to conclude the Second Hand Silver Tarot was just an optional reading technique. I apologize if I have stepped on anyones toes in claiming different.

Last: To use "Far future" as one of the positions was just an example. I have no idea why you made it to such a big point?