View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
There is no other answer for their actions, that's why I keep telling you the truth.. I see the beauty of this world, when a man helps his neighbour, well, this is one of the most beautiful things... It's pure joy, this is what God loves.. I can not sit down and ignore the evil one, if the world knows that Satan is real, then the world may believe that God is real.I am not doing it for me or for receiving some rewards from God, no, not at all.If people know the truth than they will live freely and according to God's will.Of course, sky123, this is what the Bible teaches, be good and do as much good as you can for your brothers, but then, the Bible teaches something more, expose the evil doings of this world.

Who has ears to hear and eyes to see let him hear and see, I don't force anyone to open their eyes to see the truth.If you watch the world through the mirror of your thoughts then you may fail to see the real world.

You are not telling me the truth, your are telling me what you perceive to be the truth, you choose to live in darkness I choose the light, I have nothing more to add SM.