View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

You are born into being a a Medium, it is I feel that we all have some abilities but is it something you can learn, from scratch I do wonder. I feel that you have to have some calling to it, something that no matter what you do in life (trust me I know) it will not go from you. In my case it got stronger the more I pushed it from me. So finally I just said OK this is me....now what ?

I had a choice to make in my life path with being a Medium, as I have gone head to head with some of the best (as they were climbing the financial ladder of success) where I could have taken the stage. It did not feel right to me and I closed that door. Running into one that was to be a mentor to me years later, feeling I had made a wasted choice in not going full out on stage. I had what they did not have "freedom and a family".

We have to remember when we are doing spirit communications we never know whom is going to come in. We do not control whom comes to us as its all energy ebs and flows. There might be a person come in that has a message that the sitter really needs to hear. So we go with that.

Having done many Platform Medium sessions I know well that there are always some that do not believe or accept, and that not everyone will get the message they want or a message at all.

I can say that some of the top one's do not impress me at all, I wonder on the money getting a head of the calling they were given.

I do most of my work for free, if an event is a paid one then that is donation to charity. Now that is not to say you should not make a living from what one can do, but you have to keep on that moral and ethical path that does not lead one down the path of greed.

As long as one works from the place of the Highest and Greatest Good I feel one stays clear of the path of greed and Karma.

There is Karma attached to doing wrong or being greedy. I just saw that with someone I know....life caught up with them.

Lynn