View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Rainbow Maker

I may not have the information you desire however this is a piece of my story, my truth ..... a few years ago when I was opened up to the brutal truth about myself and it was brutal honesty, I too got stuck on repeating negative thoughts to myself about myself so much so I couldnt believe how I had lived my life for so long on this path where I thought I was so positive, yet my heart was not in the right place .... I used people when I thought I didnt, I abused people and blamed others, I took advantage of situations to better myself, I lied to everyone and myself most importantly myself, I was spiteful and controlling and angry, the list goes on ..... on the journey to self discovery and self love you have to recognise, acknowledge and let go of all of the negatives. I did dwell on them for quite a bit, losing my worth. I discovered that a change was in order and a new start, a new thought pattern, a new self was every day. Everyday was a challenge to change the perception that was into something new .... a journey to the positive and it got easier and easier and has made me today altho things do crop up from time to time. My heart is so much more open to God now, God is All, God is you and me and everything that exists, God IS, we are God, we are all, we are one!