View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 10:51 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
What if a person has an NDE and witnesses the dark side of this world, a world without YHWH's love where the sky is black, the land is brown and gray dust lit by jagged red ley-lines ?

i was in a room with 3 of my own kind who seem only too happy to exist in that hell-hole called Tartarus (prison for fallen angels and the rephaim).

Are you saying that they could be insane enough to enjoy that low vibration whilst in the form of wraiths or shades ?
Most likely insane enough, or depressed enough to imagine that for themselves. Or trapped by another strong terrible spirit. Or in a cell. Cos I heard the astral realms of course have their astral police to keep things under control sometimes.

But what's for sure that beings/souls can imagine and change their surroundings and change their own forms, that is if they want to. So maybe they are the kinda people who like acting like that.

Or, some mischievous or bad spirit gave ya such visions.

Another example for the weird things, it's like meeting weird people in real life. Where you absolutely don't understand their weird interests at all.

And then there are the souls who are so depressed and negative all the time, they always end up imagining their surroundings to be dark and gloomy, making them suffer more. It's up to them to change or not. It's like the depressed ones should "quit moping around and get out there and enjoy life". Means once they get out there and try be a little more happy, they can change their surroundings. It's similar to, being too negative, lowers your vibration energy, and it ends up putting you down to the lower levels where it's more creepy and terrible. Yeah from all the stuff I read so far, it depends on what and how you think. Like, if you think you deserve punishment, you end imagining a hell hole.

Cos there are such people who are so depressed until their mind clicked, turn a little crazy, and they always see their world shattering.

For all I know is, we can never know the truth until we see it for ourselves. Cos I really wanna astral project, to check out all the zones including the low vibration ones. Come on, even the dark beings can think and talk like regular people, except for the absolutely insane ones. It's good to learn each beings' different perspective.

Oh, just to add, I remember someone mentioning the lowest vibration zones, they are the spots where the most evil dark beings roam about. Maybe ya end up being there?

Let me confirm again that I am not 100% sure how is the system like in the astral realms. I am just a person who reads and learn stuff, and try to do the real thing. I just reply to share the stuff I learned. Hope someone who experienced the real stuff clear it up for ya 8O