Thread: Soul family
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

We all have our time to go. My Father always said "when your time is up that is it nothing can change that you go". We never talked about death and dying at home and me being born a Medium I was so forbidden from talking about it, yet my Father knew well what I was. It was out of protection that he held me to keep quiet.

I remember the night at the hospital when he told us all to go home, that he would see us in the morning.....looking back I knew that was him saying he did not want us to see him "die". I remember waking up and him saying goodbye and then dozing waiting for the phone to ring. Hours later it rang. He was already gone.

We miss out loved one's and it is not easy, but too we do move on. There are at times many blessings hidden in the passing of someone. I had that with my Father's passing as he left as I was planning my wedding. I never married my EX and some 33 years later when I found the courage and LOVe to leave his abuse not being married was a blessing. I just walked away safe and sound.

My Mom got together with my Father's childhood best friend, and he was a special person in my children's life, he stopped smoking for them and still passed from lung cancer. The blessing he gave to my children in his passing was the distaste for any smoking. Again a passing with a lesson to it to tak forwards.

I know and believe that your Mother is your Mother no matter what they do to you they bore you life. I feel that there is a connection there that nothing breaks that bond. I too am sure I will see mine again and that will be OK.

Lynn

"Like i said i don't really care where i am going but scared for my mothers sake and was hoping to see her again when she passes on the other side.

Are you talking about astral travel? Is the astral world and the spirit world the same place"

I send this message at 11:11 my time and believe that it is a message from my guides.

You believe in guides, Lynn?

Thanks for telling your story, the story is maybe something i should hear as i believe stuff happens for a reason. I think, maybe this is a sign that i would have a new beginning as horrible as that sounds but i will just try to move on as i hope that it is still long before that day is here.

Thank you