Thread: Soul family
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Vince

There are allot of people that sound like know what they are talking about and it sounds like when we realize who we really are, we remember your past lives and some enlightened people know the truth.

There are some of those people here and on other forums and have met, some well on they way there and some that are enlightened, so i trust them. I am also working on releasing my attachments and have released allot and have healed allot too since knowing them.

I am worried about my mother allot more than myself so i am hoping to see her again.

Key word: "sounds like." The truth is, you really don't know the true nature of these people's state of being, their insights, or their experiences. I'd recommend taking most claims of this nature with a grain of salt.

I've been exploring out of my body for the past 16 years and have discovered some pretty paradigm-shattering insights from my own experiences. But me sharing these with you would only help you to the degree that they would inspire you to explore and discover these things for yourself. Second hand knowledge does not compare to true self discovery. And even then, the possibility always exists that our own experiences are not actually as they appear to be.