View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator
Wow, that was quite a dream. I think you rather answered it yourself.

Quote:
if we truly are just divisions of God and God is all that there is

The deck I think represents an extension of your understanding outside yourself in full 360 view. The forest beyond the deck is the unknowable. We can't see the forest through the trees when we are in it but you got to see things from an objective perspective seeing the whole. The forests I can see maybe representing the different mind states a man can be in. The first would be someone who is truly enlightened or maybe just immersed in spiritualtiy. The second middle one would be someone who has a balance between spirituality and human life. And the third would be those who are totally immersed in the human experience. But all are a part of god. It is just the human psyche that gets lost or not in the human experience. When we focus on something intently that can wind up being all we see regardless if it is good or bad. The number three is considered the number of creativity so in essence we create our world based on what we choose to see. Spirituality in everything, a little of both, or only human life.

What a fun dream though. Thanks for sharing it.