View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Guide

:)
You have to change your mindset.... redefine the things that are hindering you from realizing a happy life..... what does it mean to be happy? Is happiness having a nice house.. a nice car.... a lot of money in the bank.... the perfect husband? Ask others their definition on what some key terms like... love....happiness... and perfection..... My definition or view of the term perfection was changed in order for me to love better.... I view perfection as everything that is and how it is no matter the outcome. From my angle it makes sense but it may not from where your standing lol :) try to see it from my point of view..... a warrior trips over a tree root unknowingly dodging a poisonous dart from an enemy in the trees. The enemy only had one dart too.. lol that was his last one..

I was in a similar position as you..... I was working for a company that looked promising.. but in my case... working there was starting to make me a very angry person and having to play these politics and subscribe to people who were unmoral and intentionally backstabbing lol would through me in a angry, depressed state not to mention I was homeless and hungry yet I worked so hard and cared so much.... Every time that person came around I would have to build myself up... I usually take aura photos to see progress and that year I did.... i had a huge murky black spot over my heart chakra...... I know you know the solution to your problems... its so easy.. its so hard... follow your heart :)

you are not separated with God at all... remember that :) these beings are there for you... they love you... if you were to hear your guardians... they would only say words of encouragement and love and abundance and how you deserve better..... once you realize this... you will know :)