View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
There are a few people about who've relied on visualisation (for creative stuff) and suffered failure of the pineal (a brain tumour can do it) and reported a loss of these faculties.
Things of a spiritual or creative nature are especially shy to observation (I think I went into a whole ordeal about observation before ;) ) + the correlation does not equal causation debate, so... I mean yeah no need to leap to conclusions. not saying that leaps are a bad thing they just arnt enough to end a debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud
If fluoride was ineffective at shutting down psychic development the government wouldn't be using it, I can assure you they'll have done their research else why would they be paying for it. [
I'm not saying that's not a possibility but once again I'm not going to jump to conclusions.
Maybe they really do think it helps prevent cavities?
Equally plausible as is if calcifies glands why not teeth?

Its funny people tend to over estimate the intelligence of humans and underestimate how smart animals are.
Not saying I'm a stud or anything but the government is basically just wrinkly old men they don't even know *** they are doing, probably in positions of power because we subconsciously pitty the f outa them.