View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

I honestly cant explain how I know the difference between the reality of a thing vs just my imagination except...when I get visions I usually travel to that point in time and view it as a silent observer....for the times when I dont travel it is a very powerful feeling that over rides all of my senses. I still dont really know how I do it. They usually start out with me staring off into space and my mind is totally empty then a thought or desire will just randomly pop into my head and the next thing I know I am there. Other times it is a very powerful daydream that I myself didnt conjure. When it is a dream they have a different feel even in the dream I know it is contact. If people talk to me in my sleep during one of these dreams I will usually translate it in my sleep out loud. I almost always know what message is being conveyed though there have been 2 I have yet to understand though I know it has something to do with being protected from my own memories. Also water and snakes are two of my major archetypes. The meanings though change depending on the dream.