View Single Post
Old 21-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Thanks for your thoughts 7

I mean were all gonna feel fragmented until we feel complete.

I don't understand how being In the now moment addresses the fragmented parts.. I suppose we could always ignore them? Deny them?

Or we could just bury our head In the sand

Being In the now moment (for me) Is the being what we are whist existing In a peaceful state, being In touch with what we are.

If we are not at peace within the now moment then we need to find where the lack of peace resides. It cannot be In the "now" otherwise there would be peace "now".

x daz x

Hey, sorry...did I gloss over it all just a bit too much? Wait, let me pull my head out of...the sand, of course!

Yes, there's an ocean beneath the surface of what I said earlier, for certain...
I was being circumspect...not putting it all out there...bit shy of me, eh? Please be patient...

You mention some important points, and I agree with all of them.

1. A lot of our baggage relates to past lives...it's not all mum & dad, or the kids on the playground, or the treatment we receive from others in the here & now.

2. Whether just a bit earlier, or much earlier (either in this lifetime or a prior lifetime)...

There are moments or issues or energies which are tied to a lack of peace for us in the here & now.
They seem to be barriers to our peace...and yet they are tied to soul lessons...things we need to understand and learn.

These same memories or energies contain pain but also love. We have to accept & integrate the pain...and also the love. To take the pain but not the love is really missing the point. The love is what carried through to this life in "free-flowing form"...meaning even if we didn't get the lessons, we'd still get the love. But if we want to heal, we have to deal with the pain too.

3. It's critical to be aware of these moments or issues...to understand them so that we can accept them, and ideally heal and integrate them fully into ourselves...and so we can take from them the meaning that we need to take...

It seems there are situations we find ourselves in with no easy resolution...so for me, it seems the one message we are supposed to take from these is that love is the Higher Law. As your avatar says.

For example: me last lifetime...bunch of stuff...separated from husband by larger forces, war etc. Was being pressed to compromise my vows...which I couldn't do & so ran off. Why so drastic? Because in those times, beliefs dictated that he divorce me and we wouldn't be allowed to remarry per usual. Meaning...during war & invasion, etc., you could normally have a pro forma divorce & just remarry so that war wouldn't take that from you as well. But not in our case. The only option would have been living together, but that was often not acceptable for those times...On the other hand, from a modern perspective, sad as it seems to be forbidden to (re)marry...it seems worlds better than being apart for a lifetime. Anyway I died whilst escaping so that was that...no opportunity to consider other options, LOL... So in AndrewG's classic words...the usual stories of shame, abandonment, and utter failure...LOL...yes...

Today...we have freedom, the freedom to not care and live a completely meaningless life free of any obligations...LOL...or to say things do matter and then there are difficult choices to make...Now as to the specifics...no idea...still praying on it.

There are probably many others who can say more on this...I haven't got it all figured out. But I can share a few things from my experience...
  • It takes a lot of courage. It's very painful to look at past life memories...at least for me, and I think it's a common experience.
  • It's very healing to confront your past life issues, circumstances, &/or energies. In a way that defies explanation. To take the soul of your child, the one you lost, to hold her in your arms, to tell her you love her...to hear her say she forgives you...how do you explain how this makes you feel? You have to walk it to know it...
  • If you find a theme recurring...or more than one theme...you have probably been dealing with it (or not) across lifetimes...and you need to deal with it...whatever that may mean or involve...
  • It provides new levels of understanding and may give a general reinforcement of your soul purpose...for example, if you suffered in the holocaust in a past life, you may have further understanding of your soul purpose to, let's say, heal the wounds between peoples of different backgrounds...or similar...
  • It provides new levels of understanding regarding ppl with whom you seem to share a bond...soul groups who feel like family to us from day1 (for good or bad, LOL...just like your bio fam), soul mates who feel like close and trusted friends, and twin souls...
  • The love you feel in the here & now is real and unconditional...in the sense that it always stands on its own. If you did or did not recall a past life (according to your soul purpose), the love you feel is still real. If you do recall the past life...and if you have released and forgiven yourself, your partner, and any & all evildoers, etc..does that make your love in the past or the present go away? Or less real? No. Not at all...
  • Because love just is. And no force in the universe exists that can override it. We can deny it, or put it on a shelf, or w/e. But it's still there. In the next life, we'd say, ah..here's the love I put on the shelf last time...feels just like yesterday....LOL....and oh btw, I love you...I really really love you.
Peace & blessings,
7L

Last edited by 7luminaries : 21-01-2011 at 06:12 PM.