View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I've always been able to feel things and not always good things. LOL, less emotional and not known to react. I wish, but that's definitely not me. Even if at first I can go numb almost and not react, it's bubbling under the surface and it takes a LOT of work not to turn into a volcano.. I can't hold it in...but that said typically I do not stay mad long at all but if you betray me...well then...that's another story.. I can watch for a bit when I'm studying the situation...if I'm not completely sure of something but I'm watching..

I'm a mixed bag I guess. I do get attached to people I love though and others well, okay .......

Wish I could fall asleep...

Hahaha, welcome NorthernBlue! and Happy Belated Birthday! I am not career-oriented either and at times can be a bit of a procrastinator (depends on what is needed of me lol)...I've been procrastinating on two issues this week..tisk tisk! I've heard of INFP but can't remember exactly what they stand for! introvert something or other ? LOL

I'm the same, I almost always feel everything too much so in some situations it is very difficult to hide those feelings from others because well, why would you want others to see how you really feel? But then there are times when I don't feel anything and go numb like you said, even though normally I would react in a very emotional way... And when this has happened, some people have called me cold and that's exactly the opposite of me but you can't really blame them if you don't show them your real emotions in the first place when you do feel something, can you?

I've also suffered from insomnia this week, had too many thoughts in my head haha.

Yes, introverted intuition feeling and perceiving! It's this MBTI stuff, you can do a test here on 16personalities dot com :)